Are you ready to understand God’s Word at a deeper level? Join us as we embark on a 100-day journey through scripture!
You can participate through the YouVersion Bible App, or by signing up for a daily email delivered to your inbox. (No need to sign up for daily emails if you already receive our devotional emails.)
Genesis 32-33:1-20 Jacob Fears Esau 1 Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him. 2 And when Jacob saw them he said, “This is God’s camp!” So he called the name of that place Mahanaim. 3 And Jacob sent messengers before him to Esau his brother in the land of Seir, the country of Edom, 4 instructing them, “Thus you shall…
Genesis 27-28:1-22 Isaac Blesses Jacob 1 When Isaac was old and his eyes were dim so that he could not see, he called Esau his older son and said to him, “My son”; and he answered, “Here I am.” 2 He said, “Behold, I am old; I do not know the day of my death. 3 Now then, take your weapons,…
We encourage everyone to have a daily time in God’s word. There are many devotionals available that can help in spending time with Jesus every day. Any devotional is just meant to be a tool to help you read and reflect on God’s word and to encounter Jesus every day. Below are some biblically sound devotional resources you might consider.
- My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers. http://utmost.org
- The One Year at His Feet Devotional by Chris Tiegreen
- Psalms for Living; Daily Prayers, Wisdom, and Guidance by Mark Lanier
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life by Donald S. Whitney
- Daily Devotionals by Charles Stanley. www.intouch.org
- Daily Hope Devotional by Rick Warren. pastorrick.com/devotional/
- Experiencing God Day-By-Day by Henrey Blackaby. www.blackaby.net
- “Insight for Today” by Chuck Swindoll. www.insight.org/resources/daily-devotional
- Daily Devotionals by Tony Evans. www.crosswalk.com/devotionals/alternative-view-with-dr-tony-evans/
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace” (Numbers 6:24-26 ESV).
Proverbs (June 2020)
Navigating Your New Normal
May 17, 2020 In Nehemiah 12 and 13 we see the climax of the narrative which begins in the book of Ezra. In chapter 12 the names of the Levites who had returned from exile are listed, and the author describes the dedication of the newly completed wall. It is a scene of rejoicing and…
May 16, 2020 These two chapters of the book of Nehemiah can seem like one big list of names, places, and laws which don’t have much relevance to us today. However, if we dig a little deeper to see what the author of the book is trying to communicate through these things, we see that…