Our desire as a staff and a leadership team is that our entire faith family at CFBC stay connected to Jesus and the community of faith during this unprecedented and ever-changing time in our nation and around the world. We are confident that the two things that have not changed in the light of the global outbreak of COVID-19 are God’s love for humanity and Christ’s command to go and make disciples. To that end we are adjusting our discipleship plans to ensure you stay connected to the church as we navigate our new normal in the upcoming days.
Life Groups Continue!
While we’re apart, we can still be together.
Life Groups are vital to foster, grow, and sustain community within the church. During this current crisis, there is a yearning to be with other Christians for fellowship, mutual support, and the study of God’s Word. We have a plan to stay connected here at CFBC that you will not want to miss!
Many of you have already been contacted by your Life Group about doing life together on Facebook or another social media medium. Other classes will begin live streaming by March 29. Contact your Life Group leader for more information. You can find a complete listing of our Adult Life Groups by clicking the button below.
Want to get connected to a Life Group?
The Life Groups at CFBC are open groups than anyone can join. For more information about our Life Group options email Wade Liberator, email@example.com. During the current requirement of social distancing, all Life Groups meet online.
Want to join an open ZOOM Life Group?
This Life Group is open to newcomers and meets on Sunday at 11:00 am. Taught by one of our staff members, it takes place right after our 10:00 am English online service.
*A ZOOM account is required and free to download.
Adult Ministry Content & Resources
Dear Church Family,
We love our community. Helping people is at the heart everything we do. At this moment, for the health and well-being of our neighbors, the best way we can help is to make adjustments on how we do church. Our goal is to “flatten the curve” of the spread of COVID-19. Please note…
Recommended Reading Resources
Looking for a way to spend your evenings, stimulate your mind, and feed your soul over the upcoming days? Try picking up one of the books a few of our pastors are currently recommending. The following list is a short sample of books that these pastors have found to be encouraging, spiritually uplifting or simply entertaining. Please check back periodically for updates and additional pastoral recommendations.
PRO TIP: eBOOKS! 📚 Click here to find a complete listing of our Champion Forest Library eBooks and audio books.
Adult Discipleship Team
- Soul Keeping: Caring for the Most Important Part of You. John Ortberg
Paul Calcoate – Associate Pastor of Young Adults
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life. Donald S. Whitney
- Welcome to Adulting: Navigating Faith, Friendship, Finances, and the Future. Jonathan Pokluda
Brent Johnson – Associate Pastor of Senior Adults
- Concentric Circles of Concern: Seven Stages for Disciple Making. Oscar Thompson
- Worship: The Ultimate Priority. John MacArthur
Wade Liberator – Associate Pastor of Adult Ministry & Evangelism
- The Power of His Presence. Adrian Rodgers
- The Reasons for My Peace. Billy Grahm
Steven Morris – Champions Campus Executive Pastor
- The Hole in Our Holiness: Filling the Gap Between Gospel Passion and the Pursuit of Godliness. Kevin DeYoung
- Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy (Abridged). Eric Metaxas
Leonard Prater – Associate Pastor of Adults
- Habits for Holiness: How the Spiritual Disciplines Grow Us Up, Draw Us Together, and Send Us Out by Philip Nation
- Safely Home by Randy Alcorn
Scott Riling – Pastor of Pastoral Care
- Disappointment with God: Three Questions No One Asks Aloud by Philip Yancey
- Hot Tub Religion. J.I. Packer
Jeff Skipper – Pastor of Adult Ministry
- Longing for God: Seven Paths of Christian Devotion by Richard Foster and Gayle Beebe
- Run the Mile You’re In: Finding God in Every Step by Ryan Hall
Stephen Trammell – Global Executive Pastor & North Klein Lead Pastor
- Reset: Living a Grace-Paced Life by David Murray
- People Fuel by John Townsend