To know and recognize who our CFBC military members and their families are; to Grow awareness of our military members’ needs and help provide ways everyone can participate in meeting those needs; and to Go encourage and support our military members and their families, co-workers and neighbors in the name of Jesus Christ.
How We Minister
- Military Ministry Booth – Designed to be point of contact and information exchange for both our military family members and our ministry volunteers.
- Wall of Honor – Display of active duty CFBC members photos in honor of their faithful service to our country.
- Honor Our Military Service – Time set aside to recognize, honor and thank our active duty servicemen and women, our Veterans who have served, and those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom.
- Prayer Room – Ongoing prayers and prayer-grams for our military members and their families for protection and provision while they are serving on our behalf.
- Adopt-A-Soldier (& Family) – Our goal is to connect each one of our military men and women to a small group Bible Study class for communication and encouragement through emails, letters, care packages, etc.