Stay Connected Through Life Groups
We are in the midst of an unprecedented time in the life of the church. Throughout history, Christians have had to face challenging times of sickness and seek the best way to love God and love neighbor.
What makes our current situation unique is the ability to use technology!
Though we deeply miss meeting as the people of God in person, we can and should still pursue community as brothers and sisters in Christ. We must stay connected.
We launch virtual Life Groups through Zoom this Sunday, March 22!
This is going to be an amazing way for your students to stay connected to other brothers and sisters in Christ and their adult LG Leaders that love them and care for them.
What To Expect/To Prepare
- Look for a link from your student’s Life Group Teacher to their specific meeting
- The meeting will last for about 40 minutes
- There will be time to give life updates, prayer, and time in the Word
- Have your student download Zoom on their computer/phone if they don’t have it (zoom.us)
- Encourage your student to invite friends to join them in Life Group this Sunday
- We’re working hard to equip our leaders for this new platform! Please be patient as this is a steep learning curve for everybody!
- This will be an interactive experience! So, have your student ready with their Bibles out ready to engage and interact with each other
Student Not Connected? Haven’t Been In Awhile?
NO WORRIES! This is the perfect time to jump into a Life Group and we anticipate having more students than ever engaged in our small groups!
If your student doesn’t know what Life Group they are in or you want them to be in a group, send an email to your campus student pastor with your student’s name, grade, gender, phone number and email & our time will work to make sure they’re connected by Sunday!