Sunday, September 13th
Whether in person or online, your child will now officially be promoted to a new class with new teachers! And we are excited to offer two hours of Kids Ministry (by registration only) while parents attend life group and worship.
Registration required weekly by NOON Thursday for your child to attend while parents/guardians attend adult life group and worship. Space is limited and is a first come first serve basis.
See our COVID Safety Procedures to prepare your family for Sunday morning.
Choose Your Campus:
COVID Safety Policies & Procedures
If your child is showing any of the following symptoms they may not participate – cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste of smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or temp greater than or equal to 100 degrees. Your child may not attend if they have been in close contact with someone who is lab confirmed tested positive for COVID19.
- In case of emergency & unable to attend, email kids ministry 48 hours in advance so that people on the waiting list may attend.
- Check in opens 15 mins before adult life group or worship services begin.
- Temperature & symptoms will be checked before entering secured space.
- If your child exhibits any symptoms please keep them home.
- Parents please sanitize hands before entering secured space.
- Only one parent/family member may enter secured space.
- Parents may not enter classrooms.
- Children will remain with the same group and hand washing will be part of our daily routine for the safety of your child.
Children May Bring:
- Formula and bottle with water
- Change of Clothes
- Medically Necessary Items
i.e. Epi-Pens and if personal snacks necessary for health reasons.
Children May Not Bring:
- Sippy Cups
- Stuffed animals
- Cloth Diapers
- Burp Cloth
- Personal snacks
- Car Seats & Strollers must be left outside secured space.