Sunday, December 13th
Kids Ministry is excited to offer Preschool and Children’s Ministry on Sunday mornings during adult life group and worship hours. Registration required weekly and closes at noon Thursday, or when classes have reached their maximum registration limit.
See our COVID Safety Procedures to prepare your family for Sunday morning.
Kids Ministry se complace en ofrecer DOS HORAS de Prescolar y Ministerio de Niños los Domingos por la mañana durante las horas de los grupos de vida para adultos y servicios congregacionales. Se requiere inscripción semanal. Inscripciònes cierran los Jueves a medio dia o cuando las clases hayan alcanzado su límite máximo de inscripción.
Choose Your Campus:
Photo Release: By registering your child, you give CFBC permission to take and use photos/video which may include your child. Contact your campus Kids Ministry with questions or concerns.
COVID Safety Policies & Procedures
If your child is showing any of the following symptoms they may not participate – cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste of smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or temp greater than or equal to 100 degrees. Your child may not attend if they have been in close contact with someone who is lab confirmed tested positive for COVID19.
- In case of emergency & unable to attend, email kids ministry 48 hours in advance so that people on the waiting list may attend.
- Check in opens 15 mins before adult life group or worship services begin.
- Temperature & symptoms will be checked before entering secured space.
- If your child exhibits any symptoms please keep them home.
- Parents please sanitize hands before entering secured space.
- Only one parent/family member may enter secured space.
- Parents may not enter classrooms.
- Children will remain with the same group and hand washing will be part of our daily routine for the safety of your child.
Children May Bring:
- Formula and bottle with water
- Change of Clothes
- Medically Necessary Items
i.e. Epi-Pens and if personal snacks necessary for health reasons.
Children May Not Bring:
- Sippy Cups
- Stuffed animals
- Cloth Diapers
- Burp Cloth
- Personal snacks
- Car Seats & Strollers must be left outside secured space.