"The Wild" at Carolina Creek, Huntsville, TX
July 16-19, 2017
For kids who have completed 3rd-5th grade.
|Early Bird Pricing||$365.00|
|After May 21||$385.00|
* $100.00 non-refundable deposit will hold your child's spot. Those choosing to pay ONLY the deposit must pay the remainder of the balance in the Kids Building on Sundays or in the Kids Ministry Office during the week.
What am I paying for?
An exclusive Pre-Teen camp designed by former Disney Imaginers that will include... Lodging in animal themed two story cabins, transportation to camp and back to church, a dynamic speaker, a rockin’ praise band, swimming, water slides and fun in the water park. “The Jungle” aerial fun crawling in the netted tree tops with two zip lines, river rafting, archery and putt-putt golf. Exciting team recreation competition and really good food... No, REALLY GOOD FOOD!
How do I sign up?
It’s super easy!
- Register Online here starting February 19th!
- Make your deposit or pay the full amount online. Note: If you do not pay online during registration, you can pay your balance Sunday mornings at the Children’s Ministry Registration Desk in the Kids Building or during regular office hours in the Kids Ministry Office.
- Complete all forms at the bottom of the page and return to the Children’s Ministry. Forms can be turned in Sunday mornings at the Children’s Ministry Registration Desk or during regular office hours in the Kids Ministry Office.
- Register early, space is limited!
What to pack up:
Bible, pillow, sleeping bag or twin sheets, shorts and t-shirts, modest one-piece swimsuit, sun screen, bug spray, toiletries, bath and swimming towels, pajamas, flashlight, themed dress up nights.
What to leave behind:
Cell phones, iPod/electronic devices, squirt guns, weapons, valuable items, two piece swim suit, short shorts, see thru clothing or inappropriate print clothing [hint: if you have to ask if it’s okay, it’s not].
- Sunday - Luau
- Monday - Nerd Night Fun
- Tuesday - Light Shine Bright Neon Night
Save the date:
- Mandatory Parent Meeting: Sunday, July 9th at 5:00pm in KB 265 - Champions Location
- Camp Check-In: Sunday, July 16th - Time and Location TBA
- Return to Church: Wednesday, July 19th at 1:30pm in the Kids Building - Champions Location
For more information about this event, please contact the Kid's Ministry office at email@example.com or call (281) 885-6736