Summer Bible Bash
Spending our summer in the Son!
Summer Bible Bash is on Tuesdays & Thursdays in June & July from 9am-2:30pm for children 6 weeks through 5th Grade. Kids will have silly dress up themes, exciting mission projects and tons of fun activities as we explore ALL that He is to us.
How to Enroll:
- Enroll and pay registration fee online using the link/button above.
- Complete and return the six required forms to the Childcare Office at the Champions Campus (see below for forms) to finalize enrollment.
- Make your tuition payment online or with the Childcare Office on the Thursday for the upcoming week.
Pricing and Refund Policy:
- Registration Fee - $35 per child / $105 max per family (required to guarantee enrollment)
- $80.00 – 1st Child
- $70.00 – 2nd Child
- $60.00 – Each Additional Child
- Attend (4) or more weeks and enjoy a multi-week discount of $10.00 off per week per family (not per child).
*ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. In order for us to honor our Camp Counselors and their time we are unable to offer refunds. The schedule will be set and staffed according to enrollment. Tuition is due on Thursday for the upcoming week.
- 6/18 & 6/20, God is my Creator
- 6/25 & 6/27, God is my Strength
- 7/9 & 7/11, God is my Wisdom
- 7/16 & 7/18, God is my King
- 7/23 & 7/25, God is my Rock
- 7/30 & 8/1, God is my Savior
Please click here to download and print the entire packet of forms needed to finalize your enrollment. See below for an explanation of the 6 forms included in the packet.
- Registration Form – Vital information and emergency pickup information
- Medical / Emergency Form – Child’s medical history and authorization for medical treatment
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray Form – Permission to apply sunscreen & bug spray
- Picture Release – Your child may be photographed during the various activities during Summer Bible Bash; however, we need your permission before we snap their photo!
- Angel Paws – The Angel Paws Dog Ministry visits often during the summer and our friends just love them.
- Tuition Policy – Payment schedule and details provided.