Event Childcare Guidelines
All CFBC childcare policies apply. The following pertain to this specific event.
- Parents Night Out childcare is available one Friday night a month (unless holiday or church-wide schedule conflicts) for LIFE GROUP members to have a "Night Out" opportunity to build healthy relationships with spouse, friends, family or LIFE GROUP Members.
- Children will be accepted at 6:30 p.m. and must be picked up no later than 9:45 p.m. Care will be provided for 6 weeks through 5th grade.
- A registration/medical release form must be on file in the childcare office prior to a child participating in Friday Night Childcare.
- Sign up is only through the LIFE GROUP. The class coordinator is responsible for submitting the completed Childcare Registration Forms and a non-refundable, non-transferable registration fee of $8.00 per child/$24 per family maximum. This information must be turned in altogether in a sealed Registration Envelope to the Childcare Operations Office by 6:00 p.m. on Sunday prior to the Friday night event, as lists are compiled on Sunday evening. Telephone reservations and waiting lists will no longer be available. (Please do not place Registration Envelopes in grey, LIFE GROUP box)
- Preschool, Children, and Student Ministry teachers may sign up and pay their registration fee in the Preschool/Children's Resource Room. (same deadline applies)
- Reservations are not considered complete unless your children are signed up in advance and paid in full. Payment is not accepted the evening of the event.
- Confirmations will be made via email by noon Wednesday to class coordinator.
- No cancellation credits or refunds will be given.