8 Weeks (September 10th – October 29th)
Books may be picked up & paid for on the 1st day of class 9/10
9:00-9:30 Light breakfast provided in atrium
9:30-9:50 Welcome & Worship
9:50-11:30 3 different study options available (See below)
*Childcare available for Birth through Pre-K (Check-in 9:15-9:30; Pick-up 11:30-11:45 – Moms must remain on campus)
- Finding God Faithful: A Study on the Life of Joseph by Kelly Minter (8-session DVD/Workbook Study)
Facilitated by: Tonya Trammell & Shauna Wallace
Cost: $15 for workbookTrace the path of Joseph’s life in the Book of Genesis to observe how God’s sovereignty reigns, even in our darkest moments. Learn to recognize when God is working during periods of waiting, trust God’s plan when life doesn’t make sense, and rest in the sufficiency of His presence in every circumstance. His provision is enough, His presence is constant, and His purpose is unstoppable.
- Boundaries with Kids by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend (8 – Live Teaching Sessions)
Teacher: Ruth Allen
Cost: $10 for bookThe “Boundaries with Kids” study helps parents raise their kids to take responsibility for their own actions, attitudes, and emotions in a way that paves the road to balanced and healthy adult lives. As parents, our primary goal is to raise children who genuinely love the Lord and have a godly character that will help to guide them throughout their lives. This series will be taught live and will take you through the ins and outs of establishing family boundaries and cultivating sound character in your children. The clear, helpful exercises and applications will help you make the leap from understanding to:
- identifying the boundary issues underlying behavior problems
- setting boundaries and establishing consequences
- getting out of the “nagging” trap
- relinquishing control and helping your child develop self-control
- applying the ten laws of boundaries to parenting
- taking six practical steps for implementing boundaries.
- The Book of Esther (8 – Live Teaching Sessions)
Teachers: Tammy Naron & Shannon Beatty
Cost: FreeWith all of the tweets and bickering going on in the political arena today, have you ever asked yourself what your role could possibly be in this polarizing society? The story of Esther is an illustration of how one woman named Esther balances life between loyalty to God and a pagan dominated culture. Regardless of our personal situation, the sovereignty and faithfulness of God that is made evident in Esther’s life can also be proclaimed in yours. Wealth, submission to authority, prejudice, pride and prayer are some of the topics that will be discussed in this study.