- This event has passed.
Freedom Weekend | Jersey Village
Friday, January 11 - Sunday, January 13
Freedom Weekend is a retreat for all middle and high students who are desiring to grow deeper in their walk with the Lord and with each other. This year’s retreat theme is “Pursuit”. We’ll take a look at our current pursuits: what’s driving us, taking up our time, consuming our thoughts and energy. We know that anything short of The Greatest Pursuit God has for us will never satisfy. All other pursuits will come up short. Come away for a weekend of worship through song, the study of the Word, and spending time in community with one another.
Friday, January 11
- 7pm – Check-in at the Warehouse (eat dinner before you arrive)
- 8pm – Session 1
- 9pm – Small group 1
- 10pm – Free Time at Host Home
Saturday, January 12
- 8am – Breakfast in Host Home
- 10am – Session 2 and Small Group 2 at the Warehouse
- 11:30am – Lunch and Block Party
- 1:30pm – Service Scavenger Hunt
- 4:30pm – Session 3 and Small Group 3 at the Warehouse
- 7pm – Dinner in Host Home
- 8pm – Small Group 4
- 9pm – Free Time at Host Home
Sunday, January 13
- 8:30am – Breakfast at Warehouse
- 9:30am – Session 4
- 10:50am – Worship at CFBC-JV
- 12pm – Pick up
** CFBC adults and college leaders will be driving 6-11th grade students over the weekend. Seniors are allowed to drive themselves. Please email Drey Clark if you do not want your senior driving or riding with other seniors.
WHAT TO BRING?
- Your Bible
- A snack & 2 liter drink
- Your sleeping bag or blanket & pillow
- A towel
- Change of clothes for Sat & Sun
- Clothes for Service Project
Fill out the 2019 MEDICAL RELEASE FORM here!