- This event has passed.
5th Grade Mission Trip | Bryan, TX | All Locations
June 13 - June 15
CFBC Kids who have completed 5th Grade.
Make Disciples. Children grow in their relationship with God by learning to see where God is at work and …
Share their faith
$165 – $50 deposit due with application. Cost includes transportation, lodging for two nights, 8 meals and two t-shirts.
Dates to Remember:
- April 2, Training from 5-7pm, KB.265
- $50 Payment & Parental Consent and Liability form Due
- April 9, Training from 5-7pm, KB.265
- Blessing Bag items due
- April 22, Serve Saturday from 9am-1pm
- Meet at CFBC Champions Location. Parent must attend with student.
- April 23, Training from 5-7pm, KB.265
- $65 Payment Due
- May 14, Trip Balance Due in Full
- June 4, Training from 5-6:30pm; Parent Meeting/Prayer Time at 6:30pm
- June 13, Check-In at CFBC Champions, 7am
- June 15, Return to CFBC Champions, 9-10pm
Ministry opportunities will include a neighborhood food drive, serving at the Brazos Valley Food Bank, Assisted Living Facilities, various ministries in the area and Kids Clubs at local apartments.
Please turn in the application and participation agreement with $50 deposit. The trip is limited to 50 5th Graders. CFBC Life Group attendance will be taken into consideration when selecting the team.
Hampton Inn & Suites, College Station
All students going on the trip will be required to attend ALL training sessions.